The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of wooden boot pulls and a blue plastic boot jack that i am selling as a pair. they are brand new and have never been used. $10 for the set
View attachment 22074
View attachment 22075

in addition i have a replacement metal part, T, for the crupper that attaches to the saddle. It is brand new and never be touched. its from Perri's leather. $15
View attachment 22076

If anyone is slightly interested in a pair of HDR nylon web stirrup leather (core is nylon). They are stretched out at the bottom hole but are in good condition (see pictures). The color is oakbark and they are kids size (i think size 36). I had punched newer holes at the bottom but the shorter ones are fine and unstretched. They would be great for a childs saddled.i think i would put them for $15.
Photo 5.jpg
Photo 6.jpg

PM me if you are at all interested or want more pictures.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
would you do a trade on the stirrup leathers?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could probably do that...what do you have to trade. I would really prefer to sell them. Tell me if you want better pictures because the last hole on one of the leathers is stretched like I said and they are for short people, like 5 foot-ish

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
well what do you need? i have a bunch of stuff im not actively selling

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forget about what i said up there. Is there any chance that you have a tall boot bag? I can also decrease the price of the leathers to $10 with $5 in shipiing?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
no i dont have a boot bag. sorry

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
no bc i lost my job today and im broke

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i could do that. let me get a job first. can you hold them for me?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
possibly. let me get a job hopefully my grampa will ire me for his business. if he will i will get back to ya. well no matter what i'll get back to ya

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.