The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, thanks. I put my request on that thread but I suppose I will add it here as well. Can I be a pledger as well?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Only if you pledge your first born child and free training to all member horses ;-)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I think it's kind of ironic that since I've hopped back on the forum I've seen some pretty not good etiquette replies from some people with that little etiquette signature. :lol:

I almost copy and pasted their little badge in a reply but I thought, naw, better not. :)

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
I think it's kind of ironic that since I've hopped back on the forum I've seen some pretty not good etiquette replies from some people with that little etiquette signature. :lol:

I almost copy and pasted their little badge in a reply but I thought, naw, better not. :)
Hey Solon,
The badge is to be taken off members' pages that are not adhering to the Pledge - of course with some discretion. Personally, I would like to hear of such instances... if you happen to remember when you see an infraction, could you please PM me and we'll deal with it accordingly? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
LOL - well, I've only been back on the last three days and have seen plenty of instances but I agree with the discussion that was going on in the regroup thread. There's a lot of difference between what one person thinks is rude/nasty and how another views it.

Personally I think spelling out swear words is fairly bad, but have seen that pretty rampant here too. This morning I was thinking, wow, this place has really changed!

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Hi Solon,

Welcome back. The members of the Horse Forum Team do our best to ensure that members here adhere to the standard of conduct expected of them and that only members who deserve Etiquette Pledger badges have them. I'm confident that whatever you read is not representative of the community as a whole.

While we make an effort to read as many posts as we can, because so many posts are made daily it is impossible for us to get to all of them ourselves. We therefore rely on members to report problematic posts so that we can address them. If you observe posts that have swears in them or otherwise violate our rules, please use the Report Post button to alert the team.

As JustDressageIt said, please feel free to pm any one of us about an issue and we'll be happy to take care of it. It's what we're here for. :)

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
May I join as well?

Thnaks, Lorna

1 - 13 of 13 Posts