The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a nut for handcrafted things and love to go to arts and crafts fairs. I was looking for some herbal stuff and came across this web site. Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade I'm in love! :lol: I've already ordered several things from different crafts people. Anyone use this site to sell or buy? If not and your a arts and crafts lover like me, give it a look.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Jody will love that site, thanks!!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That is a cool site! always on the lookout for gifts. Thanks for sharing the site!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I have a shop on there but I don't have any active listings right now. I haven't had the spare cash lately to renew my listings. I've personally never sold anything on there but I get their emails about all the successful shop owners on there and tips and things.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I Love Etsy. Both my Mom and I have stores on Etsy. SHe has a photography shop and she also makes pillow covers.
I have a jewelry shop on Etsy.
I have purchased so many cool thing there.
One of my favorite shops is called Catfish Corner.
Halfpass

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice shops, I just visited Snowkickers shop before I ever posted this. Small world

·
Registered
406 Posts
I never heard of that site before, thanks for posting it! My family is obsessed with hand-crafted items and I see a lot of potential gifts for family members there. :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just voted for you:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.