The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
Perfect! You are very lucky, he's a nice looking boy and the perfect size!

Reactions: Chaz80

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had the vet out to him today,he gave him a clean bill of health except for the mud fever and feather mites because his previous loaner failed to treat it.
He had a mite injection and his flu jab,and I got some flamazine cream for his mud fever.
Other than that he just needs a good makeover lol he's looking a bit scruffy atm,I will be posting before and after pics xx

·
Super Moderator
14,704 Posts
Handsome boy, a clean bill of health on things needed and a bit of upkeep he needs on minor issues...
A keeper for sure..

A cutie to join your other...
Enjoy "your" horse, now you have one just for you! :clap::clap::clap:
:runninghorse2:..

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So whilst I had nothing to do I thought I might give anybody interested a bit of background info on my lovely Bobby cob xxx

He belongs to my friend who we stabled with 4 years ago.
She put him out on loan due to her ill health about a year and a half ago.
Since then she found out that the loaner had just put him in a field,never did anything with him,never had his vacs,she did not keep on top of his mud fever,instead she tried to cover it up by putting mud boots on him,which just made it worse.
He is such a sweet boy and didn't deserve to be treated like that,the owner was devastated when she saw the pictures we sent her.

He is the cob that everyone wants lol,he is affectionate, loves cuddles,he's bombproof out on hacks because he used to pull passenger carriages on our seafront...we call them landos...I think they have similar ones in central park.

I bought him a headcollar and some new brushes today...he's going to be spoilt rotten xxxx

·
Registered
10,565 Posts
Yes he is a cutie:):)

He has a very kind eye and smile. He will talk to you once he gets to know you, if you give him the opening:)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes he is a cutie:):)

He has a very kind eye and smile. He will talk to you once he gets to know you, if you give him the opening:)
Haha he already does,I live a bit too far from where he is at the moment so I can't go every day,I try to go every few days and his home is temporarily his field sadly as I am in the process of sorting a stable where my daughter is which is 5 minutes from my house....
He neighs and trots to me when he sees me coming and stands at the gate neighing when I go,breaks my heart listening to him shouting for me but I know it's only for another week or so xx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts