Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

SO i've been trying to track down my horses brands etc... I sent out like 20 letters to different brand registry etc. Some were not so successful.. (one was a library hehe) But one has made my life!!

this is the email I got....

Hello Brooke,

I have had a look in our records and have found the brand that looks the same as the one on the letter you sent us. Unfortunately the only details that we keep is of the people that own the brand and we also don't keep phone numbers.

Please be aware that the brands was cancelled in 2001 as the owners had not done a brands return so the following address details may not be correct.

Owners Details

Kevin Brian McAULIFFE and Denell Erin McAULIFFE

North Deep Creek Road, Gympie Q 4570

If you have any questions about this please don't hesitate to call.

And the brand attached is the exact one!!

Also next to the picture there is this... D4997

what does this mean.. and how do I get in contact with these people??????

I also found this.... The Australian Heavy Horse Forums :: View topic - Any help appreciated identifying Rescue Clydie brand

Cheak it out! another horse with the same brand.. only weird thing is it was at a rescue.. my horse was at the sales coincidence or what???

·
Registered
956 Posts
That seems weird that they would give you someone's personal info. o_O

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooops.. just read at the bottom of the email that it was only intender for me and not to copy etc..

:S

So shhhhhh

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW!! Could be.. im just about to send the girl an email about it... thanks Wild_Spot!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh, just found out off my step dad who Nancy Drew was.. mmm maybe I am just a little bit :) hehe

·
Registered
673 Posts
Congrats on the exciting discovery! I hope you find out more information as well.

I don't want to be mean, but you should go back and edit your post to remove the identifying information though. As the email said, it was intended for your eyes only, and leaving it up could cause them to be less likely to give out information in the future.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't edit my post ??? help mods please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.