The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some unpleasant circumstances this past week, I am getting out of horses and selling everything I have. I ride english, but many of the items can be used for any discipline. Standing/polo wraps, pillow wraps, bell boots, splint boots, sport boots, unopened bottles of medications/sprays, halters, bridles, bits, mini clippers, fly veil, gel pad, half chaps, helmets, saddle pads, half pad, lungeline, lead ropes, etc etc. Please contact if you are interested in anything and for prices. I don't have any pictures online, but can text pics of some of the items I have on my phone. Buyer pays shipping. Thank you

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Due to some unpleasant circumstances this past week, I am getting out of horses and selling everything I have. I ride english, but many of the items can be used for any discipline. Standing/polo wraps, pillow wraps, bell boots, splint boots, sport boots, unopened bottles of medications/sprays, halters, bridles, bits, mini clippers, fly veil, gel pad, half chaps, helmets, saddle pads, half pad, lungeline, lead ropes, etc etc. Please contact if you are interested in anything and for prices. I don't have any pictures online, but can text pics of some of the items I have on my phone. Buyer pays shipping. Thank you
Let me know what you have, the prices, and whatever pics you have. I go through breeches like candy, so if you are my size......26/28L.

Please don't text!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Here are a few things I'm looking for. Just let me know if you have any of it, and if you do can you provide pictures and prices?

- Black/Dark Brown Leather Halter w/ brass hardware (full/horse size)
- Black Bell Boots (size large)
- White Bell Boots (size large)
- Navy Bell Boots (size large)
- Navy Lead Rope w/ brass snap
- White Galloping Boots w/ fleece preferably front and hind (size medium or large)
- If you happen to have any Eqyss Products

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
If you have a leather halter..I might be interested. But I read your other posts and I wouldnt give up horses if I were you. One bad person shouldnt ruin your time with horses.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mudpony, I've got a leather halter with brass and both white and black bell boots, but they are size s/m, and the halter is cob sized. Sorry!!!

Charlicota, I've got 2 bridles, both cob sized in Havana brown, by Silver Fox. One is a plain, and the other has gold beading on the brow and nosebands. They both come with 5" d-ring snaffles and laced reins. The one with the gold has been used twice and I am asking $35, and the plain has never been used and I am asking $40.

MIE, I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do. I'm tired of bouncing around and having no consistency. Without a trainer, it's pointless to try to get anywhere with my girl. I'm not qualified and don't have the knowledge to do it on my own.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mudpony, I've got a leather halter with brass and both white and black bell boots, but they are size s/m, and the halter is cob sized. Sorry!!!
That's too bad! If only my horse wasn't such a huge monster. Anyways, I hope this next year will be better for you. I'll be keeping you in my prayers and also remember this verse: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -- Romans 8:28

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Addiction, I have 2 d-ring snaffles, but I need to check to see if they're 5" or 4.5". I can't remember off hand. I'm trying to sell the bits with the bridles and reins, but I'll let you know.

Allison, my breeches are 32 shorts, so I don't think they'd work for you. Sorry!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sweet, I'm sorry I don't have any leathers or irons.

Justsambam I have a Troxel schooling helmet in a size large. It is purple with dial fit and a black visor. I wear a 7 1/8 and it's adjusted in the middle range, so it would probably fit 6 1/2-7 1/2. The other one is a black velveteen International 7 1/8. It is for schooling only, as I dropped it and a small piece of the velvet tore, showing the pink undershell.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Only $30 plus shipping. Can someone let me know how to figure out shipping on stuff? I've never sold anything online, and I'm kinda lost. I can accept personal check or money orders, as I don't have a Paypal account. I would prefer to receive the check and then mail the item, just let me know if that works for you. I'm a very honest person, and can guarantee you will receive your item! I will hold the helmet. Not a problem.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.