The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite online tack shop that you trust the most? Get the best deals on? Stuff like that...
I personally like State Line Tack, just because they reasonable shipping ;) And pretty good prices.
Idk how I feel about horseloverz.com. They have soo much stuff to choose from, which is awesome, but their shipping costs are completely ridiculous (I had a $20 shipping cost once for an order that really wasn't that big!)... so idk about them.
Wbu?

·
Registered
15,038 Posts
I like KV Vet supply, they offer discounts for Canadian shipping.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
I like Stateline Tack as well. Dover has always delivered to my expectations though. Their prices are a little high for me on a few things tho :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
For stuff for the horse, I like Smartpak, because they get stuff to me faster than anyone else does, and most of the time, I get the shipping for free. It's also important to me to be able to read a lot of user reviews of gear.

For stuff for me (clothes) I like Dover because they've got a good selection, wide range of sizes, the shipping charges is not absurd, they shop stuff pretty quickly, and they have user reviews for a fair amount of stuff.

·
Banned
1,907 Posts
I still find myself favoring Chicks, and always checking them first if there is something I need :)

Reactions: feistymomma

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I tend to buy most of my horse/riding stuff online...my favorites in order are
Dover
Horseloverz
Equestrian Collections
Legacy Tack (they deliver wicked fast)
Schnieders

·
Registered
262 Posts
SmartPak is quick and does free shipping on orders over $75. I can generally find some pretty good prices on their sale items. I will shop Dover's clearance section, too, but sometimes what they consider clearance isn't marked down very much. But they have the best selection for breeches.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Ohh my favorites are Statelinetack, Smart Pak Equine and Big D Web. I only use Horseloverz if I order from them on eBay, otherwise their shipping fees are just insane.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Smartpak and Dover. Expensive, but 90% of the stuff is top quality.. Also expensive, but still pretty good quality. Horse and stateline tack are okay, but unless you are getting a good brand name item (such as Wintec) there can be quite a few cheap things, in my opinion.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Big Dees in Streetsboro Ohio. They have really nice stuff and because I live so close, it ships one day and I get it the next. I also like Back in the Saddle and State Line Tack

·
Registered
302 Posts
I really like State Line and Horseloverz. I have been using State Line for years and have never had a problem with them. Horseloverz I have only been using the past year or so, but I don't have any complaints yet. They have awesome deals on horseloverz. They were having a midnight sale once and I got a winter blanket that should have cost $160 for $30. It was great.

I used Dover previously, but had a bad experience so I avoid them now. I ordered a show shirt, they said it was back ordered and would be mailed in two weeks, two months later I had not received anything and they were refusing to refund my money because they insisted it was still going to sent out. I eventually got my money back from them and got a shirt from somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
SmartPak, Dover Saddlery, Jeffers Equine, Horseloverz :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.