The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my riding instructor is very knowledgable and a very good coach, but she's also really tough on me. She's not the warm n fuzzy type at all. Anywho, I had my lesson today, and she actually said we have come a long way, that she sees so much potential in us, and that "You are going to be surprised at what a nice horse you have this spring."
Hence, I am feeling pretty awesome. I have only had Zip for a little over a year now, and boy oh boy, have we done a lot. We are now working on leg yields and haunches out, both huge steps from where we were two summers ago- not even trotting on the rail. xD
I love my wonder horse. He gave me the best Christmas present ever today.

2 summers ago at a HS meet [his first ever show]:

Us BN Cross-country this year:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Congrats! I know exactly how you feel! You horse is gorgeous too by the way :)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Great!!!! Good luck next season and you have to keep posting vids!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I always get told he's gorgeous out on the road... we actually have cars stop and compliment us. xD I live in the country, and he's so road-safe... we had a snowplow BLOW past yesterday, and he's just plodding along like it's no big deal that a gazillion-ton, fire-breathing, horse-eating monster blew past. I love him for it. =]

I actually HAVE a few jumping vids- I look pretty funny/not very great, but I'll string them together today and get it up. =]

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MIEventer- totally doing the Derbyshire water backwards. xD

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha. It was after, and we were schooling, since Diane was there with me and wanted to do so. =]
BTW, is Lou Don holding a show anytime soon? I thought I heard about a January fuzzy show, but I may be confused... ^.^

I would love to get Zip out and about before our first event, so if you know of any shows at all in the area... could you give me a shout? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I would like to know about the Jan fuzzy show too. I was all geared up to go to the one they were suppose to have at the beginning of December, but alas they canceled it.

Congrats on all your accomplishments!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
your horse is so cute! haha i love his facial expression in the first picture like "what? who? me?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.