The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally found the ONE! We met Lorado this morning and didn't waste any time making a decision. 11 year old, 15.3h paint gelding, solid Bay. He's been doing Pony Club for the last few years, loves to jump, LOVES attention, and is calm and confident. I'm so excited! I was completely comfortable riding him and love the fact that he'll be a bit of a challenge. He's been out of regular work since July but he's still in great shape. We have some crappy pics from the test ride this morning, but I'll have more tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
o my gosh congrats!!!! very handsome boy. Im still looking for my "one". He looks like a sweetie!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
He is gorgeous! Can't wait to see new pictures of him when he is finally home!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
yay thats awesome !! =D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
YIPEE ! :D
CONGRATS !
Im so excited that you finally found what you were looking for, even though the journey has been a long and tough one you found him !
( also the fact that we BOTH are expecting new arrivals, because my mare twister is FINALLY COMING TOMORROW !!!) :D
I hope to see some photos from you ;)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
He's absolutely GORGEOUS! And he's actually not solid, he has the sabino gene :D Those back legs tell the story, he's absolutely stunning! I'm a sucker for high stockings!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Congrats! I love the white on his hind legs....That is an awesome Christmas gift : )

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Congrats! He's beautiful and I love his markings. Best of luck with him. :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
wow he sure is a looker!!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, he's home! Ugh, the weather was awful today and we almost didn't get him. It was late, but we got him home and settled in. I can't wait until tomorrow night. Monday's are quiet, sort of the barn's "closed" day. We'll have the place to ourselves and get to know each other! Just a couple of pics after our long day...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts