The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I thought that this might be kinda fun....I want you to find me the prettiest..... up to 2 pictures in each catagory
1. Arabian
2. Andalusian
3. Fresian (?)
4. Paint

Then the pictures that I like the best I well draw and post for everyone to see.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
This should go in the requests area probably...it's being hard enough to keep the art threads on the first page. :-|

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I can post it where ever I want. It is art related.
Um...I was just making a suggestion. No need to jump down my throat. :shock: I said what I said because a section has now been created for such.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well when I hit artwork link it goes to the whole list of art threads and above that it says new thread in a little box....(Its not listed in a certain category). I hit that and it creates my thread.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Well when I hit artwork link it goes to the whole list of art threads and above that it says new thread in a little box....(Its not listed in a certain category). I hit that and it creates my thread.
Ohhhh. I was meaning putting it in the sub forum Art Requests INSIDE the Horse Art area. Sorry, I didn't specify. No worries. =)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
this is my paint. hope you like. heres just one picture look through my album theres many more of her.
apache

1 - 8 of 8 Posts