The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my son's first day of pre-school today! He did very well, handled it better than Mommy.

As I was leaving I said "What do you have to remember to do?" He replied "Be fair, use my manners, and share all the toys. Now go Mom, I love you. Bye."

I only cried a bit when I called Daddy to let him know how the day went. Then I went to the barn to spend the afternoon with my horse, hoping to keep my mind off of him!

When I picked him up he said "I missed you Mommy. And I didn't use my manners, but I will next time!" :lol:

Here are some pictures!

Before his "Speical First Day of School Haircut."

On the drive into town

We were early, waiting in the Jeep for class to start!

In front of his school!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Awwwwwwww! :D :D :D Cutest kid, ever. And I hate kids, so that is a big deal for me to say, Tiff. lol. ;)

·
Registered
865 Posts
"When I picked him up he said "I missed you Mommy. And I didn't use my manners, but I will next time!"

At least he is honest! Very cute :)

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Ooh my gosh lol. How adorable! That is soo funny. You raised him to be a very honest fella! hehe.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
He's too darn adorable! I'm not a huge fan of little kids but when they're that age, oh man, they just make me want to snuggle with them. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
OMG too adorable! I can't wait for my baby brother to start preschool. He still has like 3 years though. lol

·
Super Moderator
22,680 Posts
Aww... He's so cute! :D

You have to be very proud of him.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments! I hope he always stays this honest! :D

I'm definatly one of those mom's that spends every moment feeling blessed, never taking a single thing for granted and never once regretting having the little dude. He's my pride and joy and sometimes it hurts that he's growing up so fast, but I know it's all a part of life.

·
Super Moderator
22,680 Posts
He's my pride and joy and sometimes it hurts that he's growing up so fast, but I know it's all a part of life.
It's. But hey think, some day you'll have a handsome young man around you and then prolly some wonderful grandkids who are as adorable as your little dude now. (Hopefully also a daughter-in-law which will be like an own daughter to you) :):wink:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.