303 Posts
Good job (posted this on youtube also)
very smooth
You guys will be Gerat Jumpers

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot, he can easily jump so much more higher, but i haven't had any lessons in jumping so im slowly moving up. But i've jumped 2' at most with him, and we are taking lessons asap then heading to the shows!

I'm planning on doing dressage and jumping with him :)
He has already picked up shoulder in's very well, and has a beautiful frame and great movements.

·
Registered
3 Posts
beautiful horse! You two make a great team. I must say that you look very nice over fences for never having any lessons jumping. Good luck, I think with a few lessons you two will be quite some competition!

·
Registered
46 Posts
ahh lauren you look great and your horse has a beautiful body
With more experience from lessons, you guys will be winning some ribbons :)
good luck and show us more as you progress!

·
Banned
593 Posts
You look good i would suggest to stop 'pumping' your body. only your hips should move a bit with the motion, your the opposite, your upper body keeps 'pumping' with his movement. other than that you guys look great. with some lessons you'll learn to release and how to land the jumps. your staying in 2pnt too long afterwards and dont lean on his neck. i dont want to hurt your feelings but i'd take some lessons =D .

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
well done!, he is loving that! nice position too, your beggining to get your ballance allready :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.