The Horse Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this little pony as a lead rein pony for my daughter when it was her third birthday. They had many hacking adventures together. She is now sixteen and has long ago outgrown riding her. But the love is still there all these years later. This was the one I was never allowed to sell. She has a home for life with us. The little shetland is now in her twenties. I love these photos I took in the Christmas school holidays. This is a very special little pony who has safely taught a few kids to ride and still gives lead rein rides today :D

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
I bought this little pony as a lead rein pony for my daughter when it was her third birthday. They had many hacking adventures together. She is now sixteen and has long ago outgrown riding her. But the love is still there all these years later. This was the one I was never allowed to sell. She has a home for life with us. The little shetland is now in her twenties. I love these photos I took in the Christmas school holidays. This is a very special little pony who has safely taught a few kids to ride and still gives lead rein rides today :D

Awe your Shetland is so adorable and fluffy
I want to cuddle her

·
Registered
956 Posts
So hairy, VERY cute! Btw, I like your boots too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.