The Horse Forum banner

First October Friday Night Conversation

2173 41
How is everyone? I hope doing well. Getting cooler here I am so loving it/

Big doings here at Aubie house today. Its Remington's birthday. He is 7. Well I say that.dont really know what to do. Everyday is like birthday and Christmas rolled into one for that dog.

Maybe I will get him a little steak or something when at grocery store for supper. What are you having?

Or is it going out tonight?

Anything else going on this weekend?

Anything and everything welcome. And of course all the great pictures.

Amber Font Peach Brand Event
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Happy Friday all! Whew busy week and busy day… got up and went to get a round bale early…. grrr enough about that…. Well not really, drive 35 miles to get a smaller round bale as the one I get closer are just too big! It’s hard for me to maneuver and can’t get it where I need it to be just where it stops…. Only $5 cheaper but I just can’t anymore….

Happy birthday Remington! Many many more!

Heading to the beach in a few days for a few days… and Olaf says NO you can’t leave a dog behind when beach is involved, Olaf thinks the beach trip is for him!
Water Sky Cloud Dog Liquid

Water Dog Dog breed Beach Carnivore

lol

My favorite Thai noodle dish is pad see eww, I will have to try the drunken noodles again!

Tonight making a green and kalamata olive pizza, found a really good dough recipe using poolish dough?? So staying in…

This weekend is packing for me and the animals…. the animals stuff take more room than mine. It will be new dogs first time seeing the ocean! Looking forward to fishing and seafood! Fresh fish especially!

Sorry for the novel!

Have a great weekend all!

· Registered
1,077 Posts
@redbadger - YES the moon was soooo beautiful at the beach last night.... I didn't get pics like I wanted but saw the moon crest the ocean and it was a sight to behold! Here there were quite a few people watching it on the water.

I do candied pecans... which is like one of the recipes listed above, not a fan of the soft kind..

@egrogan - I will get that poolish pizza dough recipe... it is really good! I will have to look up how to do naan with that....

Yikes on that hornets nest! And that you were going by it often! whew... I think one of the only times I cry is when I'm stung! When I was young I got stung and I couldn't understand why the wasp wanted to sting me? I just wanted to touch it... lol

I hope everyone has a good week!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts