The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've had this account for a while, but I forgot to post! (And then made a new account, forgetting about my old one, whoops!)

I'm a college student going to school for Criminal Justice, but I'm really undecided. I just wanna work with horses! It's my dream to own a stable of my own someday (Right now I operate out of my mom's stable, which conveniently, has my apartment attached ;) ), where I would love to work with military veterans and their families.

I'm just starting to get back into horses again. A few months ago I bought a Fjord/Haflinger pony named Boo, and I have plans to ride him very, very soon. I had an accident a few years ago which resulted in me getting a concussion, and I haven't ridden since then. But soon!

My ultimate dream, aside from my own therapy stable, is to gentle and ride my own mustang. But, uh, obviously, that is a long way off! Baby steps, I have to get on the slow pony first!
(Oh, and when I'm not in the barn, I play Red Dead Redemption II excessively. Much to my boyfriend's annoyance, who every two seconds has to hear "Oh Ty look! Look at how pretty this horse is! It's mine now.")

Thanks for having me! Feel free to send me a message with advice! I have no horse people in my area to help me along in this journey of regaining my confidence and owning Boo all on my own.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.