The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post to horse forum! I am 13 years old, and I own a horse named Moonshine (technically my mom owns her, but you know...). She is a 16 year old (ish) blue roan quarter horse. She is western trained and has probably done some cattle work. She is getting used to arena work, and is beginning to learn dressage. She was very happy when her body-worker said that she should never jump. She is good to trail ride and is super bombproof. She is great to do yoga on. She is also starting to learn trick training. She can turn on her forehand in both directions, back up over raised poles, follow over raised poles, and is learning the statue (standing still no matter what).

My mom also posts to this forum under the username of ACinATX. Along with technically owning Moonshine she also owns a naughty pony named Gallego and a sweet Welsh Pony- Quarter Horse mix named Teddy. Collectively we call them the three potatoes: Gallego is couch potato, Teddy is sweet potato, and Moonshine is Mrs. Potato Head. Moonshine loves getting scratched:
IMG_20190720_133819_06.jpg
Here are some more photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Welcome! I've watched you two together over the past year, and I can't believe the progress you both have made! I'm proud of you both!

Reactions: knightrider
1 - 6 of 6 Posts