The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I entered 5 classes though I ended up only showing in 4 since the HUS was canceled for my division.

I have pics but they are straight from the photogs website and I do not have permission to post (and I don't plan on purchasing any lol because they are the worst at layout, etc etc) other then that I had no-one to take pics for me :(

My horse was a wild Indian, he hadn't jumped a full course in a while (thank you winter) or 3'3" in a while (we've mainly been doing lateral work only) so he was very high and I should have spent more time schooling him before entering the ring... oh well.

I got 1st in my 3'3" Hunter class, 2nd in my 3'3" Handy Hunter class, and 1st in Eq on the flat, I was DQ'd from my 3'3" Eq class because I was off course (whoops lol)

Oh so I lost my stirrups (both) in front of a line in front of the judge in my Handy Hunter class. I just jumped the line anyways sans stirrups lol that was knee pinching goodness and an "Oh god" look over the fences. But I survived lol ;)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Good job! Was this with Carlos?

My horse spooked in the indoor at my dressage show on sunday and I trotted right by the judge without stirrups too ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good job! Was this with Carlos?

My horse spooked in the indoor at my dressage show on sunday and I trotted right by the judge without stirrups too ;)
Yep with Carlos.

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
Instead of illegally posting the photographers images why not simply post a link so people can go look at them on the photographers web site?

I believe this forum does have a rule about illegally using photos.

Congrats on doing well at your show.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Instead of illegally posting the photographers images why not simply post a link so people can go look at them on the photographers web site?

I believe this forum does have a rule about illegally using photos.

Congrats on doing well at your show.
I love you too

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:-?

Um, just offering your an option. I guess following rules is not something you like to do and people suggesting a way for you to follow them (and not steal from the photographer) are some how wrong.....

Like I said I love you too, has nothing to do with being mad or anything like that.

I decided to post them because I saw some other photos posted copyrighted as well and no one else got their knickers in a twist. I'm not using the pictures for personal or business promotion, or for personal gain. Have I purchased pictures in the past from this photographer yes, have I ever received those photos that I purchased. No. LOL

I'll be sure to not post anymore pictures, scouts honor. Yes I could have posted a link but I decided to post the more interesting pictures (i.e. bad ) that I wouldn't have purchased anyways.

Don't lecture me on photographer's livelihoods, I understand it from University.

Whatever... I am very unethical, please do keep on with the mud slinging. :)

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
Don't lecture me on photographer's livelihoods, I understand it from University.

Do you not find it scary to see in print yourself saying "I know it is wrong but I want to do it anyway so stop telling me I am wrong"?

And for the record, anytime I see copyrighted photos posted I comment.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts

If you understand - you would not have been done something you should not have.= - without feeling badly about it.

Mud slinging? I was simply reminding you of what you had stated in your original post.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you understand - you would not have been done something you should not have.= - without feeling badly about it.

Mud slinging? I was simply reminding you of what you had stated in your original post.
Wasn't referring to you and I actually don't feel bad. I must be evil... They've been removed anyways...

·
Registered
979 Posts
I decided to post them because I saw some other photos posted copyrighted as well and no one else got their knickers in a twist. I'm not using the pictures for personal or business promotion, or for personal gain.
I have to admit I have also seen TONS of photos on this forum that have big ole copy writed info over the photos. I also fail to see how Void is a bad person by just saying (in not so many words) that she isn't interested in getting into a pointless internet argument over photos that she said she has bought before?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have pics but they are straight from the photogs website and I do not have permission to post (and I don't plan on purchasing any lol because they are the worst at layout, etc etc) other then that I had no-one to take pics for me
Well I, for one, would like a link to the aforementioned contraband photos. ;) I love a good "Oh, sh#@t!" pic! E-mail privately if you'd like. :)

Pam

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.