The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was at least 33 or more i was not cold..... and im the kind of person thats always cold. so it was a nice quick ride.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
*Jealous* haha I wish I could go out and ride right now but it is like 17° F. =/

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
You lucky duck! I am getting completely SICK of these frigid arctic temperatures with no REAL snow to go with it! It's not so bad dealing with the cold when you have two feet of snow to play in!

Your boy is gorgeous, man he sure photographs well in winter with that black coat!

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Awww...looks like you had a blast. :D

One tip though, it looks like your noseband is much too low on his nose, which can break the bone\cartilage...you may want to higher the bridle a bit.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that just our fun bittless one i only use it once in awhille. and i for got the english one at home....

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
awesome pics !! how much snow did you guys get there ?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
where i live is in sheboygan closer to the lake and we only got like 2 inchs, but then you go like 15 mins in to were my horse is and they got like foot!!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
at least you didnt have as much to shovel =D

we got over a foot here, very fun to ride in though !

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Look at that rocky canter. Looks so comfy! looked like you had a blast! Have a good Christmas :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Gorgeous pics!
So much snow!! <3

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys and i had a blast rideing was soooo nice and slow..but man the next day did my theighs hurt!!!lol...lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts