The Horse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
So I'm on the hook for barn chores this morning, my BO is off on vacation due to come back today. No big deal, been doing it all week.

It's suppose to snow 1-2 inches, starting in the evening. Thank you weather-man for LYING TO ME.

I got there and fed, and managed to get a round-bale rolled out to my boys since they'd demolished mine (3 round bales I rolled out to separate fields this week, all by myself. They're heavy .

Almost got snowed in. Chores took twice as long since I kept taking pictures. Think we got 4-5 inches in the time I Was there. Barley made it home.

Anyway. Pictures

I managed to grab this great shot. It's his first snow, and it was just starting to come down. He was like WTF is this? He's 17ish, from New Mexico.

Snow-hawk (Mohawk, with snow)

Snowstash

Babies first snow fall

We got 2 inches in the first hour. 1-2 inches my*!

Another baby! They only stayed out for 2-3 hours. This one was shivering by the time I brought him back in. Poor baby boy.. He was not amused

Onward to my guys!
Sammy is so disgusting its not even funny. He'd been having a ball rolling in mud the last few days.. Snow did not help.

Stryder is getting really, really big. My yearling looks more like a horse than a baby!

His blue eye really pops in the white..

dogs
Holly

Forest and in the background, Gunner my spaniel mix.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Forest looks like he's going "strike a pose"
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Drifting

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, he's my Barn Owners :) I was just snapping pictures since she was on vacation and couldn't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts