The Horse Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
thats cool thank you but the only prob is they wont be able to get wet... :( but thats ok at least there is hot pink duct tape i can wrap around my boots

·
Registered
852 Posts
yes it does... i was watching Mythbusters last night and they were testing it for everything! lol they even made a boat out of it!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
HAHA I saw that episode, awesome! :)

And BTW everyone, I LOVE that this "first thread" is still going, let's keep it up!!!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Well here is me and Phoebe at a 2 phase event from Sunday it was showjumping then cross country and it was 3'3" and we won :D

Okay picture time :D

This one is my favourite just love her expression and the splash around us :D

Then I actually have an ok position in this one yay :D

And this one turned out well despite that we took off wrong and it looked like we would both fall so we actually got over it looking well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i love this photo..

crazy pony haha

my baby hack's first xc event :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I first started competing on my little homebred half-arabian we competed up to novice and was schooling training then I took off for three knee surgeries and when I got back she just wasn't as interested in jumping anymore. So to the track I went the next pictures are of my ottb (9 months off the track) Sky and I riding with David O'Brian doing stadium and cross country.

Attachments

201 - 212 of 212 Posts