The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to begin to draw, and I won't say I am horrible at it, but I definitely am not good. The first three to post will get a sketch of their horse. Please give me a large, decent quality photo though. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
hey could you sketch this pic ?! thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hopefully i got in on time

It can be different
Brookes new baby.jpg

thankyou:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HeroMyOttb:
Your horse is gorgeous and my sketch just does not do her justice, but here it is...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Oh thanks the picture is beautiful!! If you don't mind but I saved it into my pictures on my computer?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Thankyou :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gypsygirl:
What a beautiful horse you have! Since I am a dead beginner at drawing, this turned out to be an epic fail, and I apologize for that, but I did try and learn. Thanks for the challenge!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Would you take a fourth sketch? xP

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Oh no, I think they're great! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
dont know if im too late or not -- but could you do one of these.

^lenny

i would like one of these done as i had to make that horrible desission of putting him down due to a stroke with no recovery,

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay guys....I haven't forgotten about this...just busy. I will do as many as possible asap. Sorry if they suck! :p

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
annalover:
im not even going to say how terrible these are anymore. i feel like i an ruining all of your beautiful horses .....:p

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Awh, it's not bad! It's lovely! Thanks so much for your time!

·
Registered
671 Posts
thankyou soo much! I cant draw at all! So thanks heaps... yeah sorry i know its a bad angle but its the only pic i have of her atm :s bit bad hey lol thanks again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts