The Horse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be nice for me to jumble a few short video clips of my girlfriend riding into a simple You-Tube montage, unfortunately for me she likes it and wants me to continue making them. I would really appreciate any pointers from people who have a knowledge on the subject, either from making horsey videos or just watching them. Hopefully I will have a wider range of clips to choose from next time.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
49,765 Posts
the only I would say is that I find the very sudden cuts from one image to another jolting. does't your software allow you to do fades? you can make them really short, so it's almost a cute, and no gimmicky things , like swirl in's or roll up's . Just a fade out/in to next shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the only I would say is that I find the very sudden cuts from one image to another jolting. does't your software allow you to do fades? you can make them really short, so it's almost a cute, and no gimmicky things , like swirl in's or roll up's . Just a fade out/in to next shot.
I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it, now I can't help but find it really annoying haha

Thanks though, i'll definitely try and polish it up a bit better next time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts