The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post on here in case anyone is looking. These are not all my horses but my uncle has "hired" me to sale them LOL As he dosen't know how to use a computer.. So here I am.. Also some are my dads as well and I have personally been around all the horses and seen first hand how they are so this IS not hear say I seen it and have worked with them.

First I have a 12 year old bay pony gelding. I am going to list him as a companion pony but the kids here have ridden him. The reason I am listing him as so is because at some point he has foundered and he has a stifle that was said to of been born with. It dosen't slow him down but I can't list him as completely sound. He is great. Not spooky. Loads, ties, bathes, everything. Very cute. About 10hh or 11hh (I need to measure him for sure but it has been to muddy). He dosen’t care what the kids do with him. I have three boys and they take turns riding him. You can go bareback or put a saddle on him. He gets along with all other horses. Currently in the field with a donkey and three horses. Also has been around cattle, dogs, chickens, and lots of kids :) Also have a black pony saddle I can let go with him for $200. Just him $150

Here’s a small clip of him playing in the field :)

Here’s some pictures.

Next I have an 8 year old black and white TWH gelding. This horse is a walking machine. No papers just grade but you wouldn’t believe it, if you seen him in person. Loads, ties, bathes. Really nice horse. Stands to be mounted. About 15.1hh stoutly built. A little on the chubby side right now but that just makes him all the cutter hehe Intermediate up. He has a little more speed then I will list for a beginner rider. Isn't really spooky but is more alert to new things.
He is priced at $450 for the holiday season. If not sold by Christmas his price will go back up.

Here’s a video of him being rode.

Here’s some pictures of him.

Also have a 11 year old Registered Racking mare. She is black and white. Stands 15hh and is FLASHY! You want to be noticed? You will be on her. She is super quiet. Stands while being mounted. Loads, ties, bathes. REALLY nice. Advanced beginner up. Sire is Dancers Snow Man. Dam is Bum Gold Princess. Her registered name is EBs Little Princess. Current neg. coggins.
I have marked her down to $1000 for the holiday season but again if not sold by Christmas price will go back up.

Some videos of her being ridden.

Here’s some pictures of her.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So you don’t want anything gaited? That’s alright I still have something for you :)

I have a 14 year old solid Registered Paint mare. She is extremely quiet and gentle. On the slower side so perfect for a kid just getting into riding. She is kid tested and mother approved. Loads, ties and bathes. Stands to be mounted. 15.1hh/15.2hh Registered name is Titans Super Nikki. Sire is Titans Super Star. Dam is Miss Skipping Nikki. Current neg. coggins.
Price reduced to $600 for the holiday season only. Will go back up after Christmas so don’t miss out. Very beginner friendly.

Here’s a video of her being ridden.

Next I have a lovely 8 year old QH mare. She is a grade mare but you should see her. Loads, ties and bathes. Stands to be mounted. 15.1hh/15.2hh Super quiet and not spooky. Advanced beginner up. Must see to appreciate.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 8 year old QH mare has been sold :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.