well at the barn today I noticed Shaggy is flaring again. I think its from flowers that are late blooming. At least I hope that's what it is. I can't decided if I should call the vet again or not. I gonna ask the BOs if they want to have him out to check the pregnant mare again so we can split the farm fee.