The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DI've come to the forum for name suggestions for all kinds of animals, goats, llama, horses, and my dog! So now that we have a new mare I'm back again.

Her story-
She is a 5 year old former bucking horse who was dismissed from rodeos and was set to be slaughtered because they didn't think she made a good enough bucker so instead a lady took her and broke her. This lady became pregnant and was no longer able to ride and gave her to the girl I acquired her from. She has sat in pasture for 2 years with no riding/training. Since we've had her home she's done great...a few blow ups but we expected as much. She's really sweet, I just can't settle on a name... I've entertained "bunny" because she's cute, small, and her little ears remind me of a bunny and I thought of "Barbie" because she reminds me of a Barbie doll horse... Just curious as to what everyone else's ideas are. Thank you :)

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Cute story- going on that i was thinking she looks like a faith or karma to me, lol.

Reactions: Brittney917

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I like the name Barbie too.
There's also Barbarella, Malibu, Garbo, Raquel, and Buffy.

Reactions: Brittney917

·
Registered
541 Posts
We had a Palomino filly that we names La Bomba (the O is long like in ocean) which means bombshell in Spanish. I thought it fit not because I thought she would "explode" but as in blonde bombshell :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts