·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Time for floaties!

Reactions: xiamsvetlanax

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Haha nice. I don't know about you but I'm starting to get a bit sick of this continuous rain.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have twenty odd horses out there. Let's hope we don't have to evacuate like last time!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
That looks like the type of place where I had Rodeo when I lived in WV!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
--All horses are safely moved into our jump arena--. Let's hope this rain doesn't continue to fall or they'll have to be moved off the grounds.

From what I understand, some horses were stuck in quickly rising areas. Away from the herd, including my own.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Whoa! :shock:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Due to water levels reaching to high (even our high ground). All horses were evacuated off the property.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
holy cow! That must be a pain in the rear however a great way to teach a horse to deal with water and puddles lol

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll upload a newer photo when I get home, our paddock is like a massive bowl and the entire thing is just underwater to the fenceline.

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Wasn't Australia, not sure if the area you live in, in a severe drought? Gee, when it rains it pours down under I guess. Where were the horses moved to? All to another stable or split up?

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wasn't Australia, not sure if the area you live in, in a severe drought? Gee, when it rains it pours down under I guess. Where were the horses moved to? All to another stable or split up?
They were moved to another stable as a group - there are twenty odd horses. Our president + my mother and several others just loaded them onto a truck and got them out.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
DAM! Thats a lot of water.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts