The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm near Sarasota Florida and am trying to find a good source for round bales. Locally all we have is jiggs/bahia/ and Hermathia(sp)... Anyone know of any places where I could get one or two bales of GOOD costala or alfalfa or something that's decent quality?

Thanks!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'm near Sarasota Florida and am trying to find a good source for round bales. Locally all we have is jiggs/bahia/ and Hermathia(sp)... Anyone know of any places where I could get one or two bales of GOOD costala or alfalfa or something that's decent quality?

Thanks!
My trainer gets them somewhere.. I don't recall where but there is a place in Sarasota! I know he gets his hay from Feeds and Needs but I doubt that's where he gets the round bales..
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? I'd love to have square bales but can't afford $10-$15 a square bale, and it's just easier for me to peel off round bales. If you can figure out or could ask I would LOVE to know.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Really? I'd love to have square bales but can't afford $10-$15 a square bale, and it's just easier for me to peel off round bales. If you can figure out or could ask I would LOVE to know.

Thanks!!!
No problem! I'll ask his daughter now.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts