The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for those who dont check out the training section very much :)

After the change watch her face coming down the long side of the wall!
Its so full of playfullness! :D

Im so proud of her!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
thats awesome !!! =D

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
It looks like both of you were having fun!!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

You need to have a good draw/send.. and that horse needs to know how to respect space and not gonna run you over. If you have those and know how to manuver the rope/whip and yourself WITHOUT falling over [did this once LOL!! luckly Chance knows to not run me over. I laughed for 10 mins straight :p] its 100% safe as long as you have what was stated above. :) But with everything horse related anything could go wrong and you need to be ready. Set it up right and you should be okay.

I had just a plain old rope halter on her. Wont use anything else I've fallen in love with those things. I cant stand nylon halters anymore to work horses in now. lol.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I agree , I love to play with my dun gelding on the ground! He is very quick to figure out what I am expecting from him. We have fun too : )

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
That was extremely awesome! You guys make it look so easy, and yet if you think about trying it with the average horse, they'd probably just stand and stare at you like you needed help! :lol:

Very cute.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very impressive! And such a beautiful horse :)
I could see you were both having a lot of fun! I can't wait to join the masses of horse owners - it's been so long since I've been with one of these wonderful creatures! but alas, money won't allow it... yet!!

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks you guys! :D Im glad everyone enjoyed the video!

Fjord - Good luck with the future horse!! Hope to see some pictures :D

Speedy- Just takes some practice and patients :D Im sure your pony will get it soon enough! Can he/she free lunge???

Thanks again :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts