The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This beautiful, black, French saddle is three years old and in fantastic condition. I purchased this saddle new for over $4000 but it doesn't fit my new horse. I just had it reflocked. It has a 17" seat and medium wide gullet. Forestiers are a very rare, very high end maker. They are similar to butet, cwd, antares, devocoux, voltaire, delgrange, tad coffin and childeric. Here is the maker's description:

Perfect for Jumping, Eventing, simply ride on the flat or even trail riding! Medium deep seat for comfort and stability, mono flap for extra closeness, specially designed flaps to accommodate various lengths of stirrups. This saddle will make finding the correct balanced position effortless!
Knee pads with built in knee blocks. Pre-molded foam calf blocks
Forestier laminated spring steel. Seat: "plastozote" foam + nylon webbing.

$2300 *free shipping*

I will discount this saddle for the owners of rescue horses or off track thoroughbreds.

7.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, just wondering if you still have this saddle for sale. Also, when you had it re-flocked, was it re-flocked with the foam panelling the saddles are made with, or did you have it completely gutted and re-flocked with wool? Lastly, what colour is this, dark brown or black?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts