1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horse Mammal Horse tack Horse supplies Halter
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mare Mane
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Hair Mane

This is my 22 yr. old supposedly foundation Morgan gelding. Look at him and tell me what you think he could be. Everyone I've asked says he looks Morgan cross or foundation.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
He certaintly could be. The old Lippitt Morgans were quite stocky, and even the government bred ones kept the same old school style. It's mostly recently they sprouted up into 16hh leggy giants - not really a look I care for in Morgans.
Pretty boy!

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Looks exactly like a Morgan to me! Beautiful. Should be quite intelligent and perhaps mechanically inclined!

Nancy

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
I definitely agree with Morgan, he has that nice old style look to him. Idk about "foundation", those guys can be STOCKY but could be. Definitely good old bloodlines, maybe Lippitt.

Is he gelded? You could try digging up papers on him, I bet he has some somewhere.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I definitely agree with Morgan, he has that nice old style look to him. Idk about "foundation", those guys can be STOCKY but could be. Definitely good old bloodlines, maybe Lippitt.

Is he gelded? You could try digging up papers on him, I bet he has some somewhere.
Yes he is gelded. and the barn I keep him at bought him online about 6 yrs. ago he never came with papers and we don't know his history at all.

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
He has a very suspicious shadow that had me working about boy parts LOL!
You could try contacting the registry. I don't know how much help they would be (let me know if you follow through and get somewhere!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.