The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Since I am building up a portfolio, I am offering a free drawing to someone. All you need to do is post a picture of your horse.

The photo must be good quality, a good size, clear with good lighting, good features and high definition if possible. A good facial shot would be nice but not necessary of course.

I will choose the best photo I think is the best to draw and I will contact that person before drawing it. I will close the thread when I feel necessary.

Get posting your photo/s! You can post as many as you like.

:D

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Do you mean you will post the original to us or just take a photo of the drawing?

Either way here are a few of my horses :)

I have better quality versions of all of these^^ Just let me know if you want them ;)

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Here's Rebel....He's being retired this year to just trails, but I had a friend (who aspires to be a photographer) come out and take pictures over the summer. Here's some of them :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
These are pics of 2 of my senior mares that have since past on:-( but played a big part in my horse family:D.Some of the few head shot pics I have of them:-( Pics are a bit older & photo quality may not be as good as you need but a drawing keepsake of either one of them would be nice so putting them up for consideration.:)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
The beautiful, peerless Mudpie:)

Lovelovelove :D

552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. These are all great so far. Keep 'em coming!

Don't forget if you take a head shot, make sure you get the ears and all in.

I'll keep this thread going for a few more days so more people can post pictures.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Bubba, you shouldn't have such beautiful horses. Save some for the rest of us. ;-)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I dunno if these have good enough quality- this was before I got my nice camera- but here's a few of my horses and two of my sisters' horses.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.