The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!! so, I figured I'd try to draw some of your gorgeous horses again! Okay, I do not want to sound rude but I would really like to keep this thread organized so please read all of this so you will know what I am looking for. Here is what I am looking to draw:

*Jumping
*Dressage
*Headshots
*You and your horse
*Weird angles
*Squared up
*Rare breeds

Please inlude whether you want it done in marker, colored pincil, crayon, or black and white and your horse(s) name(s). I may be able to find some paint but incase I cant, please add a second option if you want paint
For the most part it will be first come first serve but, if I see a horse I really want to draw instead or your picture looks to advanced for my current skills then I will go on BUT every horse WILL get drawn at sometime. I Please read through my replies before posting as I may have added a picture I would loke to draw. You can post as many pictures as you would like in as many catagories as you like (as long as they fit in one post) but ONLY pictures I have said I want to draw. I have some exapmles of my work below(drawn w/out a picture). Oh and I specialize in Arabians but I can do any breed :D

Thank you,
tcg

btw-please allow time for each peice as I want to get it right and not disgrace your wonderful horses :D

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Can it be my lesson horse? 'cause I'll take some pics of her if it can be! And you are pretty good! I am going to post my drawing of your horse drinking water on my thread right now. Sorry I totally forgot about that thread lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure! And you guys can just post whatever pics you want, but I decided I'm too awful at people to put them in.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
You can do Jesta 'Bout Dun if you want. He was one of Jester's cotls a few years back xD

Jesta Jumpin Jack.jpg

Jesta Jumpin Jack 2.jpg

Jesta Jumpin Jack 4.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts