The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I have been feeling inspired to draw, so I was wondering if anyone would like a free drawing of their horse?

However, since I'm sure that I will get tired of it eventually (and I know that no one wants an uninspired drawing - that would suck) I'm limiting my free drawings to 10. If, when I get to 10, I still feel like drawing, I will happily extend it! Now, I should warn you, I usually only draw a horse's head, neck, and shoulders, so this is all I'm offering. This is because it takes me over two hours just to complete that part, and it takes me nearly half a day to draw a whole horse. For examples, see my other thread. (I don't want to re-post all the pics!)

·
Registered
590 Posts
It would be great if you could draw my boy Max for me! :D

or

or

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Thank you for my drawing, you sent me via pm. Its set as my background:)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ThatNinjaHorse - I'm working on the first of the pics you attached. It should be done sometime tonight or tomorrow.

SmoothTrails - Pic is too small for adequate detail. If you get a larger pic to me before I'm done with TNH's pic, you'll be next in line. Otherwise fuzzyfeet is next.

Thanks for all the responses, keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Here's one, can't wait to see what it looks like if you have time to draw it!! :)

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I like you.

My link in siggy has plenty of pics of Sunny (tri paint). Feel free to practice with those if you want :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aztecbaby - here's your drawing! It scanned a little dull/too light, so as soon as I can get to my home computer (where I have Photoshop) I'll adjust the levels to match the actual drawing.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hoofprints_in_the_Sand - Thanks so much! Unfortunately, for fairness sake, flattery will get you nowhere. LOL. But I'll start on your drawing as soon as I can. :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thank you! It's really good, wish I could draw like that xD

·
Registered
987 Posts
If you have time I would like a drawing of caddo my foal. He is only a day old in the bottom one and 1 month old in the top. choose the best pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fuzzyfeet - Okay, this is something like your pic. See, I started sketching out the horse's shape, and then artist expression took over, and I couldn't help myself. I hope you like it!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Hoofprints_in_the_Sand - Thanks so much! Unfortunately, for fairness sake, flattery will get you nowhere. LOL. But I'll start on your drawing as soon as I can. :)
haha I wasn't trying to get in front of others in line! ;-) I am just really impressed, I wish I could draw like that!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts