The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys! My name is Maddie and I have been riding for 13 years and I just got out of college! I went to an Equestrian college called Meredith Manor in West Virginia and I am looking for any one who wants to have their horse trained/worked for free, if you are close to where I live.

It does not matter where the horse is in its training, I know how to start a horse and how to finish a green broke horse to show, I have also been trained in Western, Saddleseat, huntseat and took problem fixing classes and alongside of 7 years show experience. You name it and I'll do it for you! I have also worked with multiple breeds including Arabian, Half Arabian, Morgan, quarter horses, pony, appaloosa, Friesian, Dutch Warmblood, and many others.

The reason I am offering free training to any one is I would love to be able to get some extra experience and time under my belt and make a name for myself before I start my own barn.

let me know if you are interested!

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
How generous of you, Maddie! Welcome to the forum!I wish I were closer so I could take you up on your offer.

What are your favorite horses to train?

Nancy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How generous of you, Maddie! Welcome to the forum!I wish I were closer so I could take you up on your offer.

What are your favorite horses to train?

Nancy
I don't really have Any favorites! But I do love working with problem horses and starting any youngsters!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.