The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh gees xP I should be more specific... That lineart I drew up there is free to use. I'm not doing requests.. Sorry! I might draw those since i wasn't clear, and they are awful cute horses! :)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll do my best! he's very cute :3 And if I just do a lineart, It wont take very long... i just may open requests lol

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Oh sorry, lol. If you have spare time... if not then that's fine. Amazing work : )

·
Registered
956 Posts
omg yay! Thanks :) that's amazing!

·
Registered
956 Posts
One quick question... Since it isn't a Psd how do I get it to show up in layers to color. I have adobe photoshop 4.0.

·
Registered
243 Posts
If you have any spare time it would be great if you drew my boy, Al, but if you don't it's okay. Haha I'm sorry for posting! lol

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One quick question... Since it isn't a Psd how do I get it to show up in layers to color. I have adobe photoshop 4.0.
i believe you put the layer to multiply...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Set the layer to multiply (as she already said) or take the Background eraser and erase the white. Or use the Magic Wand... there are lots of ways to get the job done.

Gorgeous lines! I'm going to have to find an excuse to use them!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Can I add you on deviantart? :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts