The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wasting time during holidays at home doing stuff al and thought i could do a few manips here and there...
One at a time, may take anywhere from half an hour to a few days depending on what you want done.

Havent done one in a while so no recent examples but here is a older piece of work i found on photobucket.

And here is another form my old old deviantart acount (made on my old programe which was a free download)
When your gone V2 by ~Horse-nd-cow-crazy-1 on deviantART

If you want one made i will need..
-Quality pics of your horse
info includes
-any text you want
- background prefferences (1st and 2nd options as some are hard to find)
- anything else you want such as textures, rainbow overlay, borders blah blah haha
Can add markings etc

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and i have improved in most areas since these pics were made including mane and tail smudgeing =D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is what i was playing around with tonight Lovestory.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I would love for you to do one with Dunn(Gone & Dunn it), with this picture, I just need to enable downloading which I will do tomorrow so you can get the picture. Thanks!!!

equine

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What would you like done with it Thunder?
that pics rather blury so i am kinda limited to what i can do...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I'd love one! Can you maybe change the background? It could say "Penny Lane" on it somewhere :D
It kinda looks like she is breathing in salty sea air with the wind in her mane lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Could you move the finish pole slightly, so its not covering her head? And just do something funnnn :)

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts

hey can i plz have this one merged with the other one one a landscape be creative lol thankss his name is ricky

and if u have time you can play with this one

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I LOVE them all! Thanks soooo much!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
I don't suppose you could do a dog and a horse together, could you?

Annie Bella Roo.jpg

Faith.jpg

P1010024.JPG

You can use either horse, or both horses, I don't care....See, I've been looking for someone to make a manip for our Kennels for awhile but I'd to have a horse in there too ^^

The bay is Devils Walker and the sorrel overo is Jesters Cowboy. The dog's name is Faith or Ch Fullmoons UnFaith Full. We're Fullmoon Kennels, and our colors are royal blue and yellow.

Thanks so much, you're great at this :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts