The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any commissions at the moment, so I would love to get in a little practice while I wait for Mother's day dinner with the folks. I don't know how many I will be able to complete, but feel free to post away. I'll get to as many as I can.

Let the posting begin.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
I don't know what kind of pictures you want but here are a few of my current favorites for you to choose from. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Would love one of my boy Wildey - I miss having him at home so much! (The chestnut)

Or Latte, just cause she's pretty :] (The Grey)

Attachments

·
Registered
23,642 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Oh, I hope I am not too late.
I would love a picture of Romeo that I can put right next to the picture of Minnie you did for me!

Thank you so much if you decide to draw him!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Oh my goodness, Liz you do such great work. I love the one that you did for me of my horses so much! The beautiful one with colored pencil :)
I know you are really busy but if you have any more time to do one more....
Could you do one of my boys:
I dont mind which one I will post the pics and if you have time you can choose.
Thanks so much!

If you do get the chance , you dont have to draw the bridle or halter I have limited pics of their heads/profile and this were the ones I could find.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh wow, I have a lot more requests. Unfortunately I am about to head out for Mother's Day dinner. I did have time to whip out one more.

ThatNinjaHorse, I decided to get in a little practice with the charcoal pencils and a black horse was a perfect subject with which to challenge myself.

EnjoY!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
WOW LIZ! You do phenominal work, and I am very impressed! If you have time to do one of Nelson, I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Woah! I know I'm too late :) But your sketches are beautiful. I love, love, love how thats a sketch for you. It would take me weeks to produce something of that quality. I can't even draw a smiley face :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts