The Horse Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I am new to this forum, so it might take me a while to figure out how the things work ....therefore be patient with me ....just as much as you are patient with your horses. ;-D Don`t be shy to friend me, I like meeting new horse people.
I am a rider, horse owner and equine artist. So if you would like to have a portrait of your horse done, check my detail drawings and get in touch.
My favorite breeds are QH, PH, TB, Fresians, Andalusians, Mustangs.....but in the end ...I simply love all the horses, no matter what pedigree, breed or show results. I love western riding. Yeeeehow!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
you two could like be related LOL

you are both my fave artists in the world!!

tiny liny- we had a church fellowship at my house and everyone was admiring your work, mum gave them your website address so be prepared :D

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome! Did you draw your profile pic? It is very good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello friends,
thank you. Yes I did draw my profile picture. I love drawing horses, they are such an awesome inspiration!I do lots of custom portraits-commissions.
You can see more on my website ; affordablehorseportraits.weebly.com

Tinyliny, I looked at yours and it`s very nice,too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to Lildonkey8;
No, I`m quite a distance from AZ, actually. Is that a problem for some reason? How can I help you? If you`re interested in horse portrait, I work from photos so you can just send the photos to me by email.....and I will mail the portrait to you when it`s done. Or you would need something else?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
i think she just wants to know.... shes utterly friendly.. at one stage she organised a sleepover with someone that lives in australia :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you, I hope so, because it took many many hours and lots of effort!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts