The Horse Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Friesian horses imported from the Netherlands
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is janna and i have friesian horses, imported f rom the north of Holland. I grew up in Iowa, riding American Saddlebred horses, and had one goal in life---to win a world or national championship in saddleseat equitation. In 1983, i accomplished that goa, and won t he Good Hands Finals in Madison Square Gardens, on a saddlebred named Warlock, and two world championships, that same year. I gave up horses for a period, out of necessity--to go to college and start a career, and in 1992 i leased an american saddlebred in order to compete, and ultimately win the Adult UPHA National Saddleseat Equitation Championship. In 1993, i was chosen to represent the United States on the World Cup team. Fast forward a few decades...i now live just north of the Golden Gate Bridge, and have a business whereby i import and sell Friesian horses----but its not actually what i do for a living. Horses are my PASSION, not my profession. and ultimately, its all for the LOVE of the HORSE. Nice to meet YOU. janna

1 - 1 of 1 Posts