The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Gorgeous! One day my money tree is going to sprout and I am going to own one of my own...

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Beautiful boy. Your pictures are very lovely. The first one is my favorite.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
He's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I love the third cantering/galloping picture. What a gorgeous horse! He seems like he's having a blast in all that snow!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
One day my money tree is going to sprout and I am going to own one of my own...
I hear ya! I keep a sprinkler going all summer just in case money trees need water, mine hasn't sprouted yet either!

He is gorgeous! Very handsome, with the perfect mane and forelock :)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Very handsome boy! =)
They always look like big models, hehe

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. To answer-How can I afford to buy one? You have to buy them as a foal (much cheaper). But do your research so you know what your buying. This boy was my first Friesian, I saved up to buy him. It took me a year of pinching pennies. I drove a beater instead of a nice car. I now have 7 Friesians and a foal coming in the spring. The coming foal is half brother to Keegan thats on this forum. I own Keegans dam. The sire to my foal is Mintse -a top 1% approved Friesian stallion imported from the Netherlands a couple years ago. So Keegan has a different sire (his sire is Jorrit). I am very excited about this foal. :D Here is a pic of Mintse (I do not own him). Thanks again everyone!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts