The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 15' seat FQHB western trail or show saddle for sale. Hand tooled, reddish/brown leather with silver located on the horn, corner plates, conchos and cantle plate. Missing right front concho and the right corner plate is a little loose, but these are easily fixed. Measures seven inches in the gullet. Beautiful saddle! Would be great for trail, smaller shows or 4-H. I need to sell it ASAP as it doesnt fit my gelding and it has just been sitting in our tack room since July 09'.

Asking $200 OBO plus shipping. Have lots of pictures, so please email me at [email protected] or PM me with your email! I cant upload pics on here :-( Willing to accept reasonable offers :D Thanks!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A bump for those night owls :)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump bump

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Could you please post pictures?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could you please post pictures?

I cant upload pics on here due to us not having a working camera OR a program to resize the images :-( What I have to do is take the photos off my phone and upload them via Facebook and get them onto our computer and resize them with the Paint Program. Please email me at [email protected] and I can get pics to you if you are interested! Thank you.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping up. Going to see how much it will cost to ship it today :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumping this one back up....

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumping up for the evening.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping up for the evening. Still avaliable.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I may be interested...curious as to if it might fit an arab though...can you email pictures to me at [email protected] ? also i may not have the $200 all at once...any chance for making payments? also is it dark med or light oil leather?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HI

Can you send pics if still for sale? ty

Yes, I can if you can just send me your email address either via PM or directly to my email [email protected] I cant post pics on here. Sorry :-(

Bumping up. Reduced price to $175. Must sell.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Are you going to email me any photos? I listed my email...ill do it again in case you missed it. My email is [email protected]

Im very interested.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you going to email me any photos? I listed my email...ill do it again in case you missed it. My email is [email protected]

Im very interested.

Email sent to you! Sorry, I didnt see it before if it was on here :-(

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price reduced to $175 OBO. I am still open to lower offers, as I would like to sell it within two weeks.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale. Bumping up. Needs to be sold soon! Feel free to make offers. :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.