The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prices include shipping. Accept money orders or paypal.

Pink padded halter full size $10
Pink Roma ecole all purpose pad full size $10
Abetta fleece lined hobbles $10 each (I have two pairs)
Black Silver Fox English bridle complete. No bit. $15.
Black leather cob sized noseband with flash. $5
Brown leather english close contact saddle. Old. Needs repair. Still usable. Great for using for the first few tack ups on your greenie. $45.

Pics available on request.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Can I get pictures of the padded halter and the AP pad. How long is the pad? I would also be interested in pictures of the bridle if the other poster passes on it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Prices include shipping. Accept money orders or paypal.

Pink padded halter full size $10
Pink Roma ecole all purpose pad full size $10
Abetta fleece lined hobbles $10 each (I have two pairs)
Black Silver Fox English bridle complete. No bit. $15.
Black leather cob sized noseband with flash. $5
Brown leather english close contact saddle. Old. Needs repair. Still usable. Great for using for the first few tack ups on your greenie. $45.

Pics available on request.
Hi, I'm interested in the halter and saddle pad and bridle if it's still available. Please send photos thanks!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure how long the pad is. I can measure it when I head back to the barn tonight. I know it's fullsize. It fits nicely under both my 17" dressage saddle and my 17" close contact.

For some reason the pic of the bridle didn't work on my camera so I'll take another pic of it tonight. Sorry about that. I do have a pic of it on my gelding though, he has a HUGE head.

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and to see fit - in my avatar pic is the pink pad under my dressage saddle. Just for reference. Only selling it because I don't have mares anymore lol.

·
Registered
130 Posts

Pics please? thanks.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hmm, not quite the shade of pink I was hoping for.

For the bridle are you open to any trades?

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Poop, too big. Even though Nelson stands 16.3hh, he has an odly shaped head where his bridle has to be a mixture of cobb and horse. Full sized would swim on him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.