The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So been having a great time with the horses lately so decided to show you guys :D Just click on the pictures to get them bigger.

So I went to the beach with Phoebe and dad on Bobby so here they are after our great ride :D The grey is Bobby and the bay is Phoebe oh and the dog is Tipp :D

Couple of days ago just went out to take some pictures of some of the horses :D first bay is one dad is starting out in saddle work, piebald pony is Patch :D
Then we have the chestnut mare and her foal Queenie and Dude, then Dreamer showing off her greying places where she is losing her baby fur and a couple of her mammy Abby too :D

More to come

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I've never seen a gray go gray. I know they will completely change from the baby color. It will be interesting to see the change in Dreamer.
First mount on George is pretty impressive too. Looks like he took it like a champ.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep really impressed with my horses right now had a proper ride round the round pen yesterday and he did great :D will have that up later :D

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much guys I love my little horseys :D got 8 of them now got to get rid of some though can't afford them all :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts