The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so while i was at the track the other night watching some qualifiers, i got to talking with some of the guys about funny names we have heard. now that got me thinking about our foal due April 1st. so far her last 2 foals were named pretty normal names La'Don Belle and Dynamo Jin. im trying to think of some funny names we could possibly name the horse.... some examples of ones we were taking about:

Sofa King Fast (my fav)
Nice Piecea Glass

Now we are trying to keep "Art" somewhere in the name since the stud is Artiscape, and its traditional for any Art horses to have that in the name... but its hard! So far we have

Hoof Arted

:lol:

anyone have anything else?

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
yeah Hoof HeARTed is the best i can come up with. but i believe that is an actual horse name. because i remember hearing it on the race track and the way they were saying it, it sounded like they were saying "who farted is going around the track!" and such

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know! thats why i like hoof arted because all i can think of is "who farted coming up the backstreach!!!!"

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pretty sure there is already a stb with that name!!
if its canadian i can still use it. as long as its not registered in the US. same as like we had 2 horses racing (actually in the same **** race! lol) with the same name but one was NZ and one was AUS

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
haha. you wont liek this but " Who fARTed"lol. is a good one.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"i arted" is a good one too- though if i did it i would probably add an f + e so it would be "Ife Arted":lol: omg the announcers would love that! theyre pretty good guys and get a kick out of interesting names

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
ahahaha i like Ife Arted! thats fantastic and i am sure no one else has that! plus the announcers seriously will get a kick out of it every time! lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think when my OTTB was born they must have had a busy night at the barn. My 19 yo mare was named " No Easy Name". I really think they could have come up with something a little more appropriate for the daughter of Northern Flagship, and the granddaughter of Northern Dancer! Sheeeesh!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.