The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

funny things you eat!

9K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Thatgirlsacowboy 
#1 ·
I'm feeling really chatty today so I am going to start my second thread of the day!

Tell me about some of the funny, wierd, and just plain gross things you guys like to eat. Also any funny eating habits.

I will start us off-
Foods-
- I like to eat stone ground(only Inglehoffer brand will do!) mustard right out of the bottle with a butter knife.
-When I was little I used to crush up lays potato chips and mix them with mayo and put them on ham sandwiches.
-I love breakfast sausage in a bowl of maple syrup!
-I am obsessed with anything potato, I eat them every day.
-I like to drink vinegar water and spinach water.

Habits-
- I won't eat finger foods with my hands, always a utensil(hamburgers, pizza, mozz sticks ect.) unless it is chips or something, then i hate getting stuff on my fingers.
-I love starburts candies, when i eat them I have to take at least 3 bites of each.
- I won't eat desserts with ice cream, unless I am eating ice cream by itself.
-I don't eat anything with a bone in it or a face(im a veggiesaur now anyway so it's all good).
-If I am craving something I will eat it until I am sick, so I don't keep eating it.

There are more but ya, just random food related wierdness.

Let's Make This Fun!
Don't be shy!

See less See more
#4 ·
When I was younger, I used to make dill pickle and ketchup sandwiches. :shock: It sounds so nasty now. =S
Oh and then there was the time I heard that dandelion greens were good to eat...so I assumed that if I made a dandelion green and peanut butter sandwich, it'd be good....only made that mistake once. :roll: Blech!!

#6 ·
My bravuras are pure cream and jam.

I tend to eat my doughnuts with a fork. That's because I don't want to mess my fingers with fatty sugar.

#15 ·
I forgot to say: also raw pastry dough is delicious.

#7 ·
You guys are silly. I just wash my hands if I eat finger foods.

I love cream cheese and scallions rolled up in salami.

I cant eat corn bread anymore. I had a binge about 5 years ago and the smell now makes me sick.

I love hot dogs, bacon and salami and pepperoni but I dont eat anything else from a pig. (The stuff thats more healthy lol)

I can eat rice unless it smell right. Most asian prepared rice smells like a pet store to me.

If something I am eating looks icky I loose my lunch. Today I got french fries, and there was a burnt one. It looked like a caterpiller. So I started thinking about fried caterpillers, meal worms and millipeads and I got sick, even thought I was obviously just eating potato.

#13 ·
-I eat french imported pickles rolled up into slices of ham.

-I always add chocolate chips to my vanilla ice cream

-I will eat salad ONLY with my homemade salad dressing. I absolutely REFUSE to eat any salad without it.

I can't cook for the life of me, but I am a fairly picky eater with some things. I grew up in culinary country, so I guess thats how my brain processes things.

#23 ·
I'm weird when it comes to food:

*I like to eat raw pasta and white beans. :shock:
*I can't stand regular peanut butter, but will eat crunchy.
*If I chew on a grape too long, it makes me gag... It's something about that skin...
*I can't stand the peels of anything; apples, peaches, etc.
*I could live off of potatoes, rice, pasta, and honey.
*Speaking of pasta, I can only eat it plain or raw. I don't like salt, sauce, or butter on it.
*I eat peanut butter sandwhiches every day at school; nothing else.
*I can stay fat off of AIR! And is vexes me so...
*I eat jelly and honey by the spoonful.
*I can't STAND eating a meal with just meat. I must have a good selection of veggies, or no meat at all.
*I'm deathly allergic to seafood, but I still love it so much...

I could say so much more weird stuff, but I won't bore you. :D

#29 ·
Ooooh....that reminds me. Rice bran...that stuff is good. :shock: I have to feed a horse at the barn a can of it a day and it makes me want to go out and buy it for myself...it smells good and due to accidentally tasting it, finding out it IS good.

#30 ·
I LOVE marmite. I eat it straight out the jar with my finger. I love HP sauce on toast as well, yum.

Lovelovelove frozen grapes. Yum.

I hate food touching other food on my plate. Hate it.

I hate eating soft fruit. I lvoe fruit, but if its very soft and soggy, i just cannot abide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.