The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend sent me the link of this video of a horse at a wedding.. its funny.. My wife would have been so mad if she paid for a horse and carraige and this happened.. reminds me of the old seinfeld episode where kramer fed the horse beefaroni

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I thought it was funny.. maybe not..lol:lol:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leave it to horses to "keep it real"! :lol:
yeah no kidding.. It was perfect timing.. and the horse kept farting.. it wasnt just one fart.. thats what was so funny.. by the time the horse was done the whole audience was laughing

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Great share, had me giggling a little! So great that the bride saw the humour in it... some may have seen it as a terrible thing to go wrong on their beloved wedding day haha!

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Oh my goodness. Too funny.

Actually, I think the horse was right to do that. The bride looked super nervous and looked like she needed a good laugh. :D

And, the horse looked very...ummm..."relaxed" to say the least as he was walking out...

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my goodness. Too funny.

Actually, I think the horse was right to do that. The bride looked super nervous and looked like she needed a good laugh. :D

And, the horse looked very...ummm..."relaxed" to say the least as he was walking out...
yeah well horses seem to be relaxed at the worst oppurtune times it seems..lol

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
My husband heard this from across the room, even though I had it down low! I'm not one for pre-meditated crudity, but this horse just innocently doing what's natural was absolutely hilarious! Couldn't stop cracking up, and so glad the bride got a chuckle as well. First time I've heard that sound in 3 days while my mare was bucking around letting all her wind go too :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.