The Horse Forum banner

Gauging a future for my young mare

892 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Cynical25
I have a 4 year old registered APHA who was started earlier this year by my trainer, I will be finishing her. I have some ideas as to her future but would like some un-biased opinions. She rides both English & Western (although I am more of a Western rider I have nothing against going English with her.
She is a granddaughter of "All Time Fancy" on the bottom side & sired by "A Danson Impulse". She has a lovely temperament and far to go!
My browser will not allow me to upload photos, therefore here is a link to her profile: Flower the horse
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Maybe a video will help. Although to be truthful, horses are always proving us wrong with the things they can and cannot do so maybe time would be more accurate :)

Do you have something specific in mind that you want to do with her?

· Registered
2,216 Posts
The bloodlines you mentioned generally produce HUS or HUS/WP All Around type horses. But without a video of this individual horse's movement, we can only offer a guess.

What is she showing you and your trainer that she's most naturally inclined to do or be? That is a MUCH more important indicator than her bloodlines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.