The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a George Morris essay for language and I need some information on him. I know the basic stuff. I mostly need websites, books, and/or magazines. Please help! This is due in march.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Google.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: MN Tigerstripes

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
There is so much information on there on this man, and it is up to YOU to find it, not come here and ask us to find it for you.

Have you even tried?

There is not a one of my children that would have gotten away with such shoddy researching. Or lack of it in your case.

Considering this man was born in 1938, and has been a force in the H/J world since the early 60's? I would think your problem would be having enough space to put all the books, and enough time to read the articles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@palomino I tried to research it. nothing pulled up but Wikipedia and information about his clinics. We are not allowed to use Wikipedia because it is not a credible source. I just wanted to let you know that I did try to research him on my own, but I could not find anything. Also I do not appreciate your response. if you don't have an answer to the question, do not answer it please. I don't want to rude or disrespectful, but that was no necessary. I hope you do not take this as rude or disrespectful. I also hope you know that I am not some lazy teenager, I do try.

·
Super Moderator
27,061 Posts
I think most of the books you'll find were written by him. I'm sure there is a biography or two out there and then magazines would have written quite a few stories about him. I'd look at horse and rider, equiss and those sorts of magazines.

There are also emagazines you can look at.

I'm sorry I'm not more helpful. Most teachers don't like it when you use internet articles for papers.

Reactions: mattieg123

·
Registered
49,724 Posts
Since there IS so much stuff out there about and by this man, I personally see nothing wrong with asking on a horse forum, a place where presumably many folks may have read these books , for direction as to which might be the best to pursue. otherwise, it's very hard to know.

its just SO easy to not answer an outreach for help if you think it is not appropriate.

·
Administrator
36,319 Posts
It's quite common that some obscure but often very interesting facts don't come up in Google searches so I don't see a problem with anyone coming to the Forum asking for any links they might have or resources
If anyone doesn't want to help they have a very simple option - move on and ignore the thread please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.