The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my family I am considered the dramatic one. I change friends often because I have a short tolerance for annoying people. Well, I thought I was friends with this one girl but, I guess she would rather ruin me than be my friend. Worse thing about it, she doesn't say anything to my face just drops little hints on myspace. It all started because I commented on how ****ty her friend looked in a few myspace pictures, so we were laughing over that and I was writing something on her myspace profile and she said we should put that in there. So I did. Its not like I wrote out, "Holly ____ is a ****! Go look at her pictures for proof!" No I said, Im glad we can be real and have people like us without looking ****ty *cough* ho *cough* You cant even tell that I was reffering to a person! Anyways, I am pretty sure she told the girl about it and wanted to start a fight between us. God only knows why, but I think she just got bored and wanted a fight to be in the middle of. I mean whenever she comes over she wants to text a guy I am mad at or text a guy something to make him mad. It just bugs me...
What do you think? Drop her as a friend? Bring it up to her?

Sorry for the novel :/

·
Registered
504 Posts
Well you certainly dont need a friend like that. But before just removing her as a friend talk to her about it. Tell her that it bugs you and you dont like how she goes about things. And you trusted her not to try starting a fight between you and others and take it from there.
If its more drama then its worth then there is no need to be friends with someone like that.
Good luck with it all.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
you probably never should have said anything in the first place. It's pretty rude and down right mean to go around saying people look ****ty and are ho's EVEN if they are. My mother once taught me..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." But the damage is done already so I can't help you

·
Registered
411 Posts
i hate girls, way too much drama. i agreee with RR21

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didnt call her a ho, I put ho to replace her name. Ho(lly) I wasnt trying to be obvious and it was meant to stay between us.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, i talked to the girl and she denies it all. Her friend that I said looked ****ty told me she told her. I think me and the other girl are gonna be fine but the girl that started all this is ancient history to me. I dont need people like her in my life.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I told my mom because she wanted to send an xmas card to them and I told her the whole story and she was like 'horse-y cierra?' when i told her ya she was like 'good, she was never a good influence and she was rude.' I couldnt help but laugh. I dropped her. Deleted her from my phone, myspace, facebook. Not friends with her on here(she has an account here) but Im not gonna talk to her here either. At gymkhanas, her family sits next to mine and I help her with her horse, well, they can sit my us as long as she isnt too close.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
sounds like teen drama to me....Im glad I was the loner type and the friends I did have were true and honest and always there for me.... it made me laugh though when you said you have a short tolerance for annoying people cuz I know peole like that.

·
Registered
753 Posts
you probably never should have said anything in the first place. It's pretty rude and down right mean to go around saying people look ****ty and are ho's EVEN if they are. My mother once taught me..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." But the damage is done already so I can't help you

i HATE that saying! disagree totally with it but thats off the topic!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
i agree with roughrider21... even if it was just between you and her, that doesnt make it right to say. But i wouldnt drop her as a friend... even tho you have already lol. i know this girl that isnt my cup of tea.... (lol, a nice way of putting it) but i just stay 'friends' with her because im not someone that likes to fight. girls can be WAYY to dramatic :p thats why i like guys as my friends!! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts