The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came off of Ben on Monday, managed to break left wrist. Right shoulder and a whole bunch of ribs this is not any fun
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Darn, I knew something was up as you'd gone "quiet" on the forum - I was keen to see how the grey was working out. Details, if you please.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Oh, GH, so sorry to hear this. Do you have someone to help you? Did Ben buck? Spook? Update when you can, hope you have good pain meds!

·
Premium Member
12,998 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you are hurt. The one fall I had in Jan 2009 still causes me pain at times - and I didn't even break any bones! I drove 8 hours yesterday, and the spot on my lower back where I was hurt swelled up last night. What I'd give for a younger body that would recover from injuries like MINE used to do 35 years ago...:evil:

Hope the healing goes well!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I was just about to send out the where have you disappeared to message. Girl!!! May I suggest you add some Arnica to your medications. It's an herbal that will help you.
I hope Big Ben wasn't being a bad boy! Lots of healing hugs.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
49,321 Posts
Darn! that is not the news I wanted to hear. I am struggling with fear from my last fall off of Z, and hearing about your last fall and now this just gets me thinking more about how little I want to fall at my age.
I am so sorry this happened, and that now you are "broken". I hope you are getting some extra help at the farm and some good pain medication. When you feel up to it, I want to hear all the gory details.
heal well!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Gosh thats terrible. Hopefully you won't be down to long. Take care and get plenty of rest.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I second the arnica suggestion, it helped immensely when I smashed my hip years ago. Hope you're still on good terms with that morphine drip!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Well, maybe you can get some slave labour while you heal up... Y'know, always look on the bright side... ???

Sending the best "unbroken" healing vibes your way.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.